First: The information that "Cashirat" obtains and maintains in its databases
- User personal information, such as name, age, e-mail, national identity number or residence number.
- The user's personal login information, such as the user name, password, e-mail, and the question and answer for retrieval of the password.
- The nature of the electronic platform may impose some information related to cookies for electronic purposes that facilitate the interaction between the store and the user.
Second: Does Cashier share this information?
- Of course, "Kashirat" seeks to keep this information in a way that preserves the privacy of the user, and "Kashirat" does not keep this information except for the purpose of improving the quality of the online store and facilitating the interaction between "Kashirat" and the user.
- As a general rule, all this information is only available to those who are in charge of "cashers", and they will not publish or broadcast it to others.
- As "Kashirat" seeks to preserve the safety of users, - in the event "Kashirat" notices any illegal or illegal activity carried out by the user - "Kashirat" may inform the competent authorities after consulting with "Kashirat"'s lawyer.
Third: How secure is the confidentiality of the information about "Cashirat"?
However, since it is not possible to guarantee this 100% through the means of the Internet, the "Kashirat" team notes the following:
- "Kashirat" seeks to preserve all the information of the user and not be exposed to anyone in violation of this policy in force in "Kashirat".
- "Cashirat" works to protect this information through "certain servers" that are protected by electronic protection systems, "a specific software or system".
- However, since the Internet cannot be guaranteed 100% of what may happen from penetration or viruses to electronic security systems and the firewalls in force in “Kashirat”, “Kashirat” advises users to keep their information strictly confidential, and not to disclose any information that the user sees Very important to him, and this is in the interest of "Kashirat" in guiding and guiding users.
Fourth: Is there a third party in the relationship between the cashiers and the merchant?
Fifth: Rules and provisions for the use of “cashiers”: