Sale and Shipping Policy
To complete the sale process in the "Cashirat" store, we hope that you adhere to the following guide:
- Choose the number of products that are right for you.
- Confirm the selection of the appropriate products for you via the basket button that appears in the product.
- Click on the basket button at the top left of the Cashier website to go to the shopping cart.
- Put the discount code if you have it or go ahead via the complete order button.
- Fill in the delivery address and choose the shipping company.
- Choose a payment method and fill in its data.
- Click Agree to Sell, Shipping, Exchange and Return Policy to complete the order.
After completing the order, you will be provided with a purchase invoice and a customer service will communicate with you in the event that you request services and offers that contain services.
Products are not sold to customers who sell and market tobacco products and prohibited products according to the Saudi Fatwa Authority, for example, but not limited to those stores: shisha and molasses cafes, cafes that sell shisha and molasses in one of their products, restaurants that sell shisha and molasses in one of their products, product stores Tobacco, shisha and molasses, groceries and supermarkets that sell tobacco products, shisha and molasses…etc.
The following procedures will be applied if the above products are proven to be sold:
1- Verify that the products are not delivered to the customer and request a refund before they reach the customer.
In case (1) the refund is returned to the customer within 14 working days.
2- In the event that the products arrive to the customer and receive them, the installation of the products is not done, and an apology is made for presenting the course, and the customer’s technical support is canceled and the amount allocated to the services apologized to the customer is refunded minus 15%, administrative services fees.
Shipping rates depend on the specific shipping speed, weight, product size and the country to be shipped to.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in the shopping cart:
- Select Continue to checkout.
- Select and add a shipping address.
- Select the type of shipment and select Continue.
- Select a payment method and select Continue.
The total shipping and handling cost will be included in the order.
Most of our products are shipped via "Saudi Post / Aramex / DHL / / Zajel / Cashier Delivery"
Most products in stock should arrive at your doorstep within 2 - 9 working days after receiving your order.
If you are from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, your products must arrive at your doorstep within 8 to 15 working days after shipment.
Orders marked (Free Shipping) apply only to orders shipped in the regions indicated in the ad, and do not include PO Boxes or commercial addresses.