Introduction to the User Agreement:
Our online store welcomes you, (registered under the trade name “Cashierat Trading EST” and register number “4650207529”), and informs you that you will find below the terms and conditions regulating your use of this store and all legal consequences that result from your use of the online store services Through this electronic platform, as any person’s use of “cashiers” whether he is a consumer of a service or product of the store or otherwise, this is his approval and acceptance and he is in his full capacity considered legally, legally, and legally for all articles and provisions of this agreement, and it is a confirmation of your commitment to its regulations and what was mentioned in it, This agreement applies to all types of dealings between the user and the store, with the exception of transactions related to personal status and transactions related to the issuance of bonds related to transactions on real estate. This agreement is considered valid and enforceable as soon as you agree to it and start registering with "cashers" under Article 10 of the Saudi Electronic Transactions System.
Article One - Introduction and Definitions:
- The above preamble is an integral part of this agreement, and you will find below the indications and definitions of the main terms used in this agreement:
- (Store) means a “cashier” store, and this definition includes all forms of “cashiers” on the Internet, whether it is an electronic application, a website, or a commercial store.
- (User) means every consumer who purchases a product or service from the store through its electronic platform.
- (Agreement) by this phrase means the terms and conditions of this Agreement, which govern and regulate the relationship between the parties to this Agreement.
- (Electronic Transactions System) This term means the Saudi Electronic Transactions System issued by Royal Decree M/18 dated 8/3/1428 AH.
Article Two - User Legal Capacity:
- The user declares that he has a legal capacity considered legal and legal to deal with the store, or that he is at least eighteen years old.
- The user agrees that if he violates this article, he will bear the consequences of such violation towards third parties.
Article Three - The nature of the “casheres” obligation:
- Kashirat's obligation to consumers or users is to provide (the service or product).
- Cashiers may provide other services such as after-sales services or other related services, due to the nature and type (service or product) required of the user.
Article Four - Controls for the use of “cashiers”:
- The user is obligated to use the electronic platform of "Kashirat" in accordance with public morals and the regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- When purchasing a service or product from "Kashirat", the user is obligated not to use this service or product in violation of public morals and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Article Five - Accounts and Registration Obligations:
Once you apply to join Kashirat membership as a user, you are obligated to disclose specific information and choose a secret username and password to use when accessing Kashirat services. By doing so, you have agreed to:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and the confidentiality of your password, and you agree to immediately notify Kashirat of any unauthorized use of your account information with Kashirat or any other breach of your confidential information.
- Kashirat will not in any way be responsible for any loss that you may suffer directly or indirectly, morally or materially, as a result of disclosing user name or password information.
- You are obligated to use your account or membership with "Kashirat" on your own, as you are fully responsible for it, and in the event that someone else uses it, this is a presumption that you have authorized it to use the store in your name and for your account.
- You are obligated when using "Cashes" to use them with all seriousness and credibility.
- You are obligated to disclose true, correct, up-to-date, complete and legal information about yourself as required during registration with “Kashirat” and you are obligated to update your data if it is actually changed or if the need to do so.
- Kashirat is obligated to treat your personal information and contact addresses in strict confidence.
- If it appears to Kashirat that you have disclosed information that is not true, incorrect, not current, incomplete, illegal or in violation of what was stated in the use agreement, Kashirat has the right to stop, freeze or cancel your membership, store and account on the platform Without prejudice to the rights of other “cashers” and their legitimate means to recover their rights and protect the rest of the users.
- In the event of non-compliance with any of the above, the "Kasheerat" management has the right to stop or cancel your store or membership or block you from accessing the services ("casheer" again.
Article Six - Electronic Communications and Official Communications:
- The parties to this agreement agree that communication shall be made via the e-mail registered in the platform.
- The user agrees that all agreements, advertisements, data and other communications that you provide electronically serve as their written counterparts, which is a stand-alone argument, in meeting the legal and legal needs.
- The user agrees to be able to communicate with him and inform him of any provisions related to this agreement or to deal with him through the “cashiers” administration broadcasting general messages that are received to all users or to specific users of “cashiers”.
Article VII - Amendments to the Agreement and Fees:
- "Cashirat" may inform you of any amendment to this agreement according to the official means of communication under this agreement, according to which your obligations will be doubled or your rights will be diminished according to any amendments that may be made to this agreement.
- In the event of an objection to any amendment to the use agreement, “Kashirat” hopes that you will stop using its services, as your mere access to your account in “Kashirat” or your use of “Kashirat” constitutes your acceptance of the amendments and your complete and complete consent to deny ignorance, and “Kashirat” accepts the discussion in No suggestion regarding these provisions.
- All fees are calculated in Saudi riyals, and the user must pay all fees due on the platform in addition to any other expenses added by “cashers”, provided that payment is made by the approved and specified means available through “cashes”.
- Cashiers may charge fees to some users, depending on the offers, products or services they request, or the fees or taxes imposed by the state on the nature of the product or service.
- Kashirat reserves the right to add, increase, reduce or deduct any fees or expenses under the terms and conditions of the use agreement, to any of the users for any reason for their registration.
Article 8 - Payment and payment services in “casheres”:
- Kashirat, through its partners, provides the payment and payment system in Kashirat. It can be done entirely online through the payment options available on Kashirat or through any payment method provided by Kashirat from time to time.
- "Cashiers" is obligated to determine the price of the service or product that it offers in its store according to the generally accepted market value.
- “Cashiers” is obligated to provide invoices, receipt vouchers and receipt vouchers for all amounts and profits that arise in his store, and he is obligated to give the user an invoice for his purchase of the “cashier” service or product.
- "Cashiers" is obligated to provide the generally accepted accounting specifications in its online store, in application of the provisions of this agreement, and because of the legal, economic, commercial and regulatory interests in this regulation.
Article 9 - Your personal information and transaction details information:
- The user acknowledges that he grants “Cashesat” an unlimited, global, permanent and irrevocable right, exempt from expenses, and licensed to use information or personal materials or otherwise provided or provided by “Cashesat” store or announced on the store by joining it or using it To him, through the forms designated for communication and registration, or via any email or any of the communication channels available in the store. In order to achieve any of the interests that he sees as "cashiers".
Article 10 - Intellectual Property:
- The intellectual property rights of "Cashirat" are fully owned by "Cashirat", whether they were owned by them before or after the establishment of this online store.
- The user or consumer respects the intellectual property rights of “Kashesat”, which includes “Kashes” itself, and the words, logos and other symbols of “Kashes” or displayed on “Kashes”, as “Kashes”, and each right follows “Kashes” , is the entire intellectual property rights owned by "Cashirat".
Article Eleven - Responsibility of “Cashiers”:
- "Kashirat" is obligated to conduct its business through this electronic platform in a regular manner and in accordance with the regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and in accordance with the provisions of this agreement.
- "Cashirat" does not bear any claims arising from errors or negligence, whether caused directly, indirectly or accidentally, by the user or by a third party such as product companies and shipping companies.
- Kashirat, its affiliates, owners, and those who represent them are obligated to ensure that (the product or service) is sound, legitimate and authorized in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and is used for legitimate purposes and that Kashirat does not sell its products or services to anyone who declares in one way or another or knows about selling Or buying everything that is forbidden by Saudi laws, especially what is forbidden and prohibited by the “General Presidency for Scholarly Research and Iftaa” in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Article 12 - Confidentiality of Information:
- Kashirat takes measures (concrete, organizational and technical) to protect users and prevent unauthorized access to and preservation of users' personal information.
- As a user, you acknowledge that the Internet is not a completely secure medium, and the confidentiality of your personal information cannot be 100% guaranteed through "cashers".
- "Cashiers" has no control over the actions of any third party, or third parties, such as other Internet pages linked via links to the store or third parties claiming to represent you and others.
Article Thirteen - Restriction of Access or Membership:
Kashirat can suspend or cancel the user's membership or restrict the user's access to the services of the platform at any time and without notice and for any reason, and without limitation.
Article 14 - Applicable Law or Regulation:
This use agreement is governed and formulated according to the laws, regulations and legislation in force and in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and is completely and completely subject to the regulations in force at the authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Article 15 - General Provisions:
- In the event that any incoming clause or clause in this User Agreement is canceled or that any clause or clause in the User Agreement is no longer in force, such an order does not revoke the validity of the remaining clauses, clauses and provisions in the User Agreement and shall remain in effect until further notice. From the management of "Cashirat".
- This User Agreement - which may be amended from time to time as the case may be - constitutes the employment agreement, the mechanism of work, the understanding, the agreement and the contract between “Cashirat” and the user, and both parties to this agreement agree to take into account the following:
- The Arabic language is the language in force when interpreting the provisions of this Agreement, or when translating them into another language.
- All prices displayed on "Kashirat" products or services may be modified from time to time.
- The promotional or marketing offers that Kashirat may place are temporary offers, as Kashirat has the right to modify or discontinue these promotional or marketing offers at any time.
- The parties to this agreement are obligated to deal with each other in a manner that does not violate the Shariah rules, regulations and laws in force related to the nature of dealing between “cashiers” and the user.
- “Cashirat” prohibits the sale of its products to parties and entities that market or sell tobacco products and their devices (such as hookah and honey stores, grocers or supermarkets that have tobacco products, cafes or restaurants that serve shisha and molasses) and all that is included in that of prohibited substances according to the Authority. Saudi Iftaa, and in the event of a request, the amounts will be refunded within 24 hours, with an apology for the service.
- In the case of purchasing services that contain, but are not limited to: subscriptions, training courses, etc., the date of purchase is the effective date of commencement of the subscription, course or service provided.
- This use agreement shall not be canceled except by a decision issued by the "Cashirat" administration.